RE: NANFA-- stott's b'ham fishtrip

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:49:28 -0400

Ohhhh. Thooooose teeth. I wasn't laughing Steven. I was trying to figure
out what the heck he was talking about. :)

Now the part about 'bama... Was that so someone didn't knock them out, or so
you could just take them out and blend in better? ;)

(totally kidding of course :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose Lawn Museum
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 2:46 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- stott's b'ham fishtrip

Don't laugh, Todd...you'll be old yourself one day! (-; At least I won the
award among the greybeards for retaining the most youthful waist size. Hee
hee! Besides, when you're a GA guy in Birmingham on the very day when the
Dawgs beat 'Bama, removable teeth can be real handy!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA