RE: NANFA-- IL_IN NANFA chapter Fall trip - Sun Oct 6th

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:53:56 -0400

Okay. I answered my own question. Sorry for asking without looking first. I
forgot about that Internet thing. ;)

I think we'll just keep our outing to the dunes in and around Gary, Indiana
and demonstrate how the Industrial Age placed Hell right over the top of a
lil' piece of Glacial-Age Heaven.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Crail, Todd
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 8:32 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- IL_IN NANFA chapter Fall trip - Sun Oct 6th

Or maybe a little blackside darter?

Great page Sajjad. Gave me a nice little "tea time" wake-up surf :)

How far is all of this from Chicago (like Wicker Park specifically heh)? I
have friends who live well, 2 miles due west of the Hancock tower. I've been
ranting about Illinois natural history to them for awhile... Maybe we could
take an outing next spring.

Todd