Re: NANFA-- celebrity encounter and fun picture

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:55:15 -0500

<x-flowed>
I recognize "Court of the Crimson King"! Nothing like doing time in
Cedar Rapids (figuratively) listening to a transitor radio at 3:00 am
trying to pick up the furthest radio station when you tune into a
station in Little Rock playing Court of the Crimson King. An already
earie tune is made even more so by the distance, the static and the
quiet of the time of day.

John