NANFA-- NANFA - Trading Cards

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:24:17 -0500

Hey Ray... how can a regular guy from out of state get a look at... or
maybe even a set of such cards?

On vacation this year in the Yellowstone area we took a side trip to Mt.
Rushmore... stopped at a South Dakota rest area and they were handing out
individual cards of the fishes of the Dakotas. Well I got a few (as there
were several people in out group), but obviously not all of them. After
coming home I was able to contact the guy that was in charge of that
program in SD and he was kind enough to send me a complete set. They are
really rather nice and do attract the attention of kids (even big kids like
me) to the fish of the area

This kind of thing might even be a great education tool for NANFA to use at
local watershed events and such.

MWolfe

cut for emphasis...