Re: NANFA-- World Water Monitoring Day

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

Regarding the secchi disk:

What if I painted a 12" ceramic tile in black and white squares?
Would that work too? I don't know how to cut a tile into a
circle.

Sajjad

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/water/fhp/lakes/selfhelp/secchiman4.htm

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or