RE: NANFA-- Iredescent sharks

Ghazanfar Ghori - McLean (Ghazanfar.Ghori_at_Spacenet.com)
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:24:21 -0400

Irridecent sharks (Pangasius hypophthalmus) are catfish, native to
Thailand, Cambodia and South-east Asia. They grow upto 3ft in length
and are although common in the hobby are not suitable for home aquaria.

-
Ghazanfar Ghori