Re: NANFA-- Laid Back Bluegills

geoff (gkimber2_at_alltel.net)
20 Oct 2003 17:39:59 -0400

antibiotics bother me more than other drugs due to the public health
risks.

Continuous low level exposure to antibiotics can allow bacteria to
develop resistance.

There is no way that people in Texas could be excreting enough prozac to
have a physiologic effect on fish. Perhaps a cumulative toxic effect,
or other low-level effect, but I doubt that it is possible to get the
concentration high enough to have an antidepressant effect.

Geoff Kimber
Lexington,KY