Re: NANFA-- Suggestions needed - Dams

Mark B (mbinkley_at_earthling.net)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:46:36 -0400

At 3:23 PM -0500 10/7/99, mcclurg luke e wrote:
>Hello folks,
>
> I will be writing a paper in Ecology this semester and was planning on
>doing it on the effects of dams on Pacific Northwest Salmon populations.
>Does anyone have any recent research material they can recommend?

Here's a start. Perhaps others will be interested in this as well. There
was a radio discussion this week on Talk of the Nation about the idea of
dismantling dams. Many comments were made on the impacts to salmon runs.
You can listen to the program by going to this web site -
http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=10/05/1999&PrgID=5

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA <))><
mbinkley_at_earthling.net