Re: NANFA-- 2001 Convention speaker

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 14:32:28 EDT

Jay, I will give the university a call, and I already asked Randy Sanders
about getting someone to do an article. I will still get in touch with the
university... As for my description of the hills being "feminine", I was
refering to their gracefullness and enchanting character, kind of in the
same way a ship is described!... Yes, of course, The trails can be
dangerous!....