Re: NANFA-- geoff kimber back on-line

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:00:04 -0400

Hey Geoff

Glad you made it. The fish you sent me are doing great! My home ISP is
also temporarily down, but you can get me here at the museum. Thank God for
the recent rains. GA was beginning to look like where you came from. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 09:00 PM 9/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>For those of you who are interested, I am back online. I do not yet have
>access to my old PC, so I don't have my old messages and addresses.
>
>I am currently living in an apt while I house hunt, so I don't have my
>tanks set up.
>
>If I sent you fish from Tucson please tell me how they travelled and how
>they're doing.
>
>I am getting used to all the green stuff here in the east. Locals call it
>'grass'. I also find it amusing to be able to find an uncountable number
>of water sources within 10 miles of my apt.
>

>geoff kimber
>lexington ky
>gkimber2_at_earthlink.net

---