RE: NANFA-- More on convention

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:24:16 EDT

Bob, I must admit, that I really believe that this arrangement is going to
help establish a better camaraderie between us fish heads. It is like a
"huge bed and breakfast setting"...... As for the women.... Well, I was
considering... OHHHH well, I better not say!!!... HA!.. Seriously, though,
for those of us who prefer to just sit back late at night sipping a beer
under a magnifcant Summer sky, I know of a singing group who sings
everything from JAZZ, MOTOWN, POP, and ADULT CONTEMPORARY influenced music,
who I may be able to provide free entertainment outdoors at night. I know
that has nothing to do with fish, but I am sure that after a long day of a
great line up of speakers, some of you may be readt to just sit back and
enjoy the atmosphere a little easier this way...... This is only an idea
thus far, as I am friends with this group, I don't know that they could do
this that weekend!!!