RE: NANFA-- Natives should get TV exposure

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:56:21 EDT

I just was wondering if the viewing of the videos would perhaps get the
attention of The Dis. Ch. to let them know that from such footage, a video
may be planned in the future that could be submitted. There is no doubt,
that this could be a major production in itself, and I thought that Bill's
videos, if in the right hands, would promote some more people to get
involved, and turn it into just such a program you describe. Kind of like a
"demo tape" for a band....