Re: NANFA-- oversimplification

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:13:32 EDT

... Yeah, you are right Moon, Just to be a little sarchastic, and to make a
point... Just as the IRS goes after the easy target, I would probably get
fined first for urinating near a stream, than a developer would for plowing
over a hundred trees into the stream!!!... Get what I'm sayin'???....