Re: NANFA-- Fish camp

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:50:04 -0400

Hey Martin

So, what time will you be there? I need to plan my time, 'cause there's
just soooooooooo many yard sales along the way in AL! Hey, don't
laugh...I've gotten almost half my tanks that way. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA