RE: NANFA-- East tx 8-31-02 (not too long)

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:29:32 -0500

Yup, I noticed it there. The names on the checklist are a pretty heavyweight list of fish dudes though. Curious to get their comments. BTW, You would of enjoyed mucking about with us last weekend. Ran into Dan Northcutt (a new NANFA member) in Tyler lst week. We really need to get the group together again.