RE: NANFA-- Swine Creek... the real swine

kahley (kahley_at_ptd.net)
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 07:27:42 -0500

<x-flowed>
At 11:05 AM 9/3/02 -0400, Crail, Todd wrote:
>I stand firm in the belief that any time there is a substaintial amount of
>motorized power available to any individual, their IQ drops by about 20
>(myself included, I'm sure everyone has experienced this :). Put a video
>camera on it, and you loose another 10. For *some* individuals, this severely
>impairs their ability to reason, and unfortunately, their "afterglow"
>sometimes continues on into the rest of their activities.

Have you seen the new TV commercial for the "eco-friendly 4WD"?
A couple, in their "quiet" scaled down sport utility stares in wonder
at the pretty deer who are then run off my the roar of a HUGE SUV.
Ha! As a hiker in the off season, the concept of a quieter SUV
sorta misses the mark for me.

But I had a jeep in my early twenties and it didn't make me want
to "rape and kill" or even litter.
Maybe it's a "guy thang" <ducking and running and grinning>

Back to the greatest test of my patience...uploading pics to Yahoo.
I should have something to show ya'll later this week but at one
pic every five mins......<g>

>Then, just add alcohol and you have Instant Jack_at_$$ (tm)!

</x-flowed>