NANFA-- FW: Blackbanded Sunfish

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:15:53 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Murray
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 4:36 PM
Subject: Blackbanded Sunfish

I have been trying for the last few years to find a source for Blackbanded
Sunfish (ennecanthus chaetodon). I live in Ontario and can get fish from
almost any where except for these small sunfish. The local box aquarium
store has been trying but they tell me there supply is over seas.
Please email me if you can help.
thanks b. murray - proud member NANFA