Re: NANFA-- air pump recommendations

River City Marina & Pets (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 05:12:31 -0500

I'll make it three. I have two of the LT19 pumps and am using each to drive the UG
filters on 9, 20H tanks. They provide ample air to do this. I will add however
that they are loud. I have a pet store and am able to locate the pumps where they
cannot be heard, but if you can't then this may be a concern.

Ty

njz wrote:

> I would second this type of pump.

<snip>