RE: NANFA-- OHIO OCTOBER OUTING!

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:08:47 -0400

I'm a tentative at this point Rob. Sarah woke up yesterday morning with new
inspiration to "finish" the house. So unless I can find something that *she*
wants to do that day besides the house... I'm kinda stuck ;)

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Carillio
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 12:41 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- OHIO OCTOBER OUTING!

Why is it that every time I post a message on here the responses always seem
to end up having nothing to do with the original post???!!! HA!!! :-)

Ok.. Nick is going, and I see matt Ashton in the magic mirror as well...
... Nick.. if you are reading this, I will call you this week. I have been
a bit ill... The best thing to do is meet at my place and then we can leave
from here and be there by no later than 12noon... Michelle tarka, has
offered to prepare a bit of food for those of you who will be hungry, but
she can't feed an army, so be advised to bring a sack lunch! Ok.. Bill
and Travis... Go on with what you were saying about shaving... HA!

Rob C.
-