Re: NANFA-- Native Fish Canundrum

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_comcast.net)
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 07:47:49 -0400

John,

You're not being hardcore, you're just recommending the right thing. Aren't
there plenty of Neches natives fishes they can successfully stock?

And why build lakes? How about planting native trees in riparian zones?

Keep the faith....and keep up the good work!

Chris

"Protecting species is the same intrinsic gesture as preserving the original
documents and constitutions of an entire civilization, or the love letters
of grandparents."
-- Craig Childs, The Secret Knowledge of Water