Re: NANFA-- Salvinia elimination

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- unclescott <unclescott_at_prodigy.net> wrote:
> I paid my tolls to the last CKA meeting (2nd Friday of the odd
> numbered
> months) with Salvinia brought to the meeting auction. (Killie people
> are
> always looking for ways to thwart jumpers.) If you will bring a
> couple of
> bags next time, I'll stick with my daphnia and Najas. :)

Really? If I ever do make it to the CKA meeting, I'll be sure
to get some Salvinia. (wow, some people like this stuff?!!)

Thanks for including me in your mailing list of CKA. I got
your email for the recent meeting.

The meeting place is 50-55 miles from my home in McHenry County
and no direct expressways makes for a min 2 hr drive during
Friday evening rush hour, which makes it harder for me to participate.

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef