RE: NANFA-- Bluenose Shiners & Pond Update- Recovery from

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:00:34 -0400

Does anyone know if Pt.hypselopterus and Pt.welaka will cross. I believe
they are found in some of the same locations, at least in the FL panhandle.
If I were to put both species in my pond and the sailfins would spawn maybe
it would stimulate the bluenose to also. Anyone got other ideas?

Chip in SC