Re: NANFA--Snakeheads and Pacu

geoff (gkimber2_at_alltel.net)
25 Sep 2003 21:15:39 -0400

When I lived in Tucson, there was a fish store that had a humongous
black pacu jammed into a 200 gallon tank. 'George' was about 3 feet
long and basically just sat at one end of the tank, ate, and excreted.

It was alleged that he could turn around.

The killer was that the store still sold pacus.

The real killer was that I still bought some. stupid. Had to euthanize
them in a year.

Geoff Kimber
Lexington, KY