Re: NANFA-L-- a new extreme in fishkeeping?

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:14:44 -0400

good point...
but if you had well water or a whole house filter (depending on the chloramine level),
you'd be good. alas, i have neither. Of course if I really wanted to do it I could
attach a small undersink filter before the toilet.. well.. perhaps one day far into
the future, when I'm no longer renting.

-derek parr