Re: NANFA-L-- OT Fwd: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:05:05 +0000

Unfortunately none the programs stop everything, even if the files are
current. There is a 1 to 2 week lag time between when a new virus is
released and the update for it comes out. From my experience lately, adware
is one of the worst problems. Go to the wrong site and no matter what
software you have on your computer, you will get slammed so hard the
antivirus and adware/spyware software will be overloaded and shutdown. It's
not a pretty sight. I had one of the employees do that and tell me he was
just looking-in-Yahoo news. When I was using Google to lookup some programs
that had been installed that day on his computer, a drop-down menu of recent
searches popped up. "Brittney Nude" was-in-the top of the list. It took me
6 hours to clean his computer enough for him to do his work. I was not
happy-in-all. If it was up to me he would have been fired on the spot.
That is clearly against the company computer use policy.

The internet is not as safe as it used to be.....

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland