Re: NANFA-L-- I'm blogging fish; really.

IndyEsox-in-aol.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:37:08 EDT

I have to go along with this. I know where I last collected grass pickerel
and I got someone to share with me two places where they had caught SRBD. I
would probably share that info with someone I trusted and knew but wouldn't
want it on a public data base somewhere.

Bob Sinclair, if you want the info, I will share with you. Seems like you
spoke about coming to Indiana sometime.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA

In a message dated 4/26/2006 9:25:19 PM Central Standard Time,