Re: NANFA-L-- I'm blogging fish; really.

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:07:48 -0400

There's a quite a bit of information available for places on the east
coast where there are lots of fish and not as much regulation. It seems
the latter is relative to the former.

-derek parr
chapel hill, nc