RE: NANFA-L-- I'm blogging fish; really.

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:19:24 -0400

Yeppers. What I do... a week or so before I go on a trip, I just email the
people I know are in the area, as well as the list, and ask for the heads up.
People come out of the woodwork, as you've already built rapport, and they
know you're not going to exploit the sites. Heck, sometimes you can even end
up taking the "Mystery" out of the "Man" :)

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com

________________________________

From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on behalf of Dustin Smith
Sent: Thu 4/27/2006 7:12 AM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- I'm blogging fish; really.

My suggestion to this, Bob, would be to contact the regional rep from the
state you are interested in collecting in. If there is no rep for that
state try one of the adjoining ones. These folks generally will be able to
put you on the fish you want to see or put you in touch with someone that
can. This just takes a few e-mails on the front end and you should have
more sites than you could possibly cover.

Dustin Smith
Lexington, SC
At the convergence of the Broad, Saluda and Congaree