RE: NANFA-L-- texas trip

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- texas trip
From: Peter Unmack (peter.lists at)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 10:42:56 CDT

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Denkhaus, Robert wrote:

> It looks from your map that you were just a "hop-skip-and-a-jump" from
> the nature center and within spittin' distance of my house!

Yes, I realised that afterwards when looking-in-the map. One of the
creeks we sampled eventually goes right past your nature center! That was
out by Springtown, just south of town on Hwy 51. Nice little creek,
nothing fancy in it, but there were some E. spectabile which are pretty
nice.

Cheers
Peter Unmack
current-in-Salt River, lower Colorado Basin, AZ
(I keep forgetting to add that in!)

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:17 CDT