Re: NANFA-L-- Re: NANFA-L-Next Convention?

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Re: NANFA-L-Next Convention?
EELReprah-in-aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 08:07:44 CDT

In a message dated 8/12/04 7:16:06 AM, ichthos-in-comcast.net writes:

<<
> I heard stories where people abandoned their children for other people to
> watch,

We had a similar problem-in-the local aquarium society. A request in the
newsletter from the president and the problem was gone. Some folks just need to be
told that their kid's behavior is unacceptable. The side effect was we may
have lost a member -- better than losing many or losing the meeting place

Lee Harper
Media, PA

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:20 CDT