NANFA-L-- Re: NANFA-L-Next Convention?

Subject: NANFA-L-- Re: NANFA-L-Next Convention?
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 10:09:18 CDT

That's what made this situation incredibly difficult. It wasn't so much the
kid's behavoir (somewhat understandable if kept in perspective) as the
parent's behavoir that was unacceptable, dangerous and madening (this before
getting into any fish issues, which I think are again symptomatic of the
greater problem). Trying to curtail the kid's behavior without imposing the
anger towards the parent on the kid was very difficult, and put a lot of
nice people in a very uncomfortable position.

By the end, I don't know of anyone who'd divorced their ego enough (Dali
Lama included) to have the presence to confront the adult in a constructive
way :) Maybe this is a good way to passively drop the hint.

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH