NANFA-L-- Bondhus donations

Bob Bock (bockhouse1-in-verizon.net)
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:11:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hi folks. I just called the press office of Bondhus corporation. The company he founded manufactured tools, and he was concerned that young people might not get the necessary training in tool use that they once did.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to:

Bondhus tools for Youth
c/o Bondhus Corporation
P.O. Box 660
Monticello, MN 55362