Re: NANFA-L-- Photo Library - PHP Gallery

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:30:55 -0400

Yeah, you beat me to it Chris. Also per Todd, having a smaller library of
images that have been freely contributed for broad uses is way more workable
than a larger library of restricted uses. Unless, of course, someone can
make the commitment to wrassling with it on a regular basis and
photographers will give us lots of images. I'll contribute such decent ones
as I have for broad use in a free setting......

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the steamy Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A