Re: NANFA-L-- captive fish disease and cures?

Edward W. Bihary, Jr. (ebihary-in-verizon.net)
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:40:54 -0400

Not only captive fish, but wild fish. It would be nice if there were a
definitive site to help identify parasites and diseases of wild-caught fish
(with nice, easy to compare with, photographs), and available treatment
methods.

Ed Bihary
Pitcairn, Pennsylvania
Turtle Creek Valley