Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes from 2003 Convention

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes from 2003 Convention
From: Todd D. Crail (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 14:56:38 CST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Flowers" <bloomin-in-indy.net>
> Just another note on the Tippecanoe colllecting trip last spring.
> Shawn, my youngest boy, kept a small Stonecat. Well it isn't small
> anymore. Infact Shawn keeps it with his pickerel. The Stonecat has a cave
> he hides....

Bill and Shawn,

You should get some frozen krill, thaw a couple pieces of it, and try hand
feeding. They get so that over time they're like a dog, and will get all
excited when you come by the tank. It's funny to do and you get to see it a
heckuva lot more frequently this way. And... Shawn's friends will be
waaaaaaaay impressed :)

Glad to see you back posting to the email list and have a Merry Christmas!

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:42:03 CST