RE: NANFA-L-- Chrosomus firing up.

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:01:00 -0500

The map is kinda funny showing modern counties many of which didn't really
form up until the time of the Civil War or even later, esp. around Randolph.
Of course the Creek saw no good reason to give up most of their lands, and
in the ensuing fighting they almost got Andrew Jackson-in-the battle of
Oxbow Creek. But that's another story...

--Bruce Stallsmith
yeah, along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A