Re: NANFA-L-- A Christmas surprise native fish style

matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:57:30 -0800 (PST)

I only wish there were some bluefin killies in there. That would have made my week for sure. I'm assuming then the Ghost Shrimp are coming from farms in florida? Again the kid working in the department had NO clue. There was also one small wild looking sailfin molly. I will probably go back tomorrow and try and get the killies too. I don't think I could pass up on a chance like this especially if they are going to give them to me-in-feeder fish prices. My biggest obsticle will be the carry on but I dont see why I wouldnt be able to. People take small dogs as carry on luggage all the time so how can something in a bag of water be any different?

Matt

Christopher Scharpf <ichthos-in-comcast.net> wrote:
In Baltimore, I see natives in the ghost shrimp tanks all the time. Swamp
darter. Bluefin killie. Chrysotus. And some unspecified Notropis.

Chris Scharpf