Re: NANFA-L-- Poecilia photos

Bob Bock (bockhouse-in-earthlink.net)
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:34:33 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks for the offer, Mike. I don't have the assignment yet, but, since, if I get it, there would be a short deadlline, I wanted to line things up in advance so they would go smoothly. If it comes through, I'll definitely contact you.

(I didn't get to see your web photo, because I've had trouble accessing Yahoo groups in the past. Do you have any melanistic male gambusia?)

Thanks.

Bob