RE: NANFA-L-- Freshwater Mussel Survey of the Pee Dee Watershed

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:40:55 -0500

Hey Chipper, please send me that pdf.!

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

"Who hears the fishes when they cry?"
Henry Thoreau--1817-1862

<http://10177.portal.tnc.org/ppfprefix/http://nature.org/>
<http://10177.portal.tnc.org/ppfprefix/http://nature.org/images/emailsig_pix
l.gif> The Nature Conservancy
South Carolina Field Office
960 Morrison Drive, Suite 100
P.O. Box 20246
Charleston, SC 29413

<http://10177.portal.tnc.org/ppfprefix/http://nature.org/images/ema
ilsig_logo.gif>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name
of Mussels of the Pee Dee in SC - Final.pdf]