Re: NANFA-L-- nanfa fish camps
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:05:27 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2006 8:37:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

I am not sure what you mean by a permit, to the best of my knowledge you
only have to have a state fishing license to collect. If that is what you
are refering to I maintain a sportsman hunting and fishing license and could

possible attend the gathering.

Since the streams/rivers that we would be visiting in SC and NC are
considered trout streams so the only legal way to get fish is with hook and line
(unless we have a Sci-permit). I can probably arrange for someone that has one
for both states to join us but their schedule may make it difficult. Still,
if you've never snorkeled the area, you're missing out on a cool experience.
Once you start, it's hard to stop (thanks a lot CASPER!!)

Chip in SC
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA,
/ visit Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are
/ consistent with the guidelines as per
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
/ help, visit the NANFA email list home page and archive at