RE: NANFA-L-- PestMart

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:51:13 -0500

This probably isn't going to go anywhere positive or about native fish.

Todd
The 2 Cents Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com

________________________________

From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on behalf of Irate Mormon
Sent: Tue 1/24/2006 8:35 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- PestMart

Yup, that's typical for an auto manufacturer.

When I don't get service in such a situation (that is, when I used to
BUY fish), I just grab up whatever bags and nets they have-in-their
bagging station and do it myself. One of two things happens - either
they continue to ignore you or else they rush to your side with profuse
offers of assistance. Either one is OK with me. But it really is funny
how quickly help appears when you are seen "messing" with their tanks
:-D