Re: NANFA-L-- native fish-in-fish stores

Mike Haren (mh4mac-in-comcast.net)
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:38:35 -0500

I just got 5 blue crayfish off aquabid, nice sizes too ,for 30.00. I
hope to breed them but we'll see how it goes. Funny thing though, I
read the are blue due to a LACK of pigment and not actual colloring in
the gene, weird huh.

Mike Haren NJ