Re: NANFA-L-- World's Smallest Fish?

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:16:11 -0500

Well, for them to claim the smallest individual, would that not infer that
the largest specimen was of that size? Otherwise, there could certainly be
fish that could claim that adult fish which were simply not full grown,
could well be smaller.

Dustin Smith
Lexington, SC
At the convergence of the Broad, Saluda and Congaree

----Original Message Follows----
From: dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- World's Smallest Fish?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:09:18 -0600

The picture doesn't have to be a picture of the smallest individual
measured.

David L. McNeely, Ph.D., Professor of Biology
Langston University; P.O. Box 1500
Langston, OK 73050; email: dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu
telephone: (405) 466-6025; fax: 405) 466-3307
home page http://www.lunet.edu/mcneely/index.htm

"Where are we going?" "I don't know, are we there yet?"