NANFA-L-- Dave in Central FL

Gerald Pottern (gbpottern-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:12:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-342015627-1120659162=:23086

Hi Dave - Rock Spring (Kelly Park) just north of Apopka has nice diversity of fish, plants, herps, including very pretty bluefins & rainwater killies (bright yellow body & red/blue fin edging) - unlike our drab NC rainwaters. Go on a weekday, otherwise it's jammed with kids tubing. Elassoma are further down the run where it's wider and slower. I get to FL every couple years, usually with my wife's family-in-New Smyrna Beach. We were just there last month, (unfortunately, for meeting up with you). Anyway, welcome to NANFA. (I'm also in the Badis group).

Gerald Pottern
Hangin on the Neuse
Wake Forest NC

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Sanchez <barbax2-in-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- collecting

Hi,
Nice to have found this group. I am setting up a 110
gallon native tank. I collect in the Wekiva river. I
wanted to do a habitat tank with native plants,
driftwood etc. There are darters, pygmy sunfish,
Notropis, Killies etc etc. Nice to meet you all

Dave

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
--0-342015627-1120659162=:23086

<DIV>Hi Dave - Rock Spring (Kelly Park) just north of Apopka has&nbsp;nice diversity of fish, plants, herps, including very pretty bluefins &amp; rainwater killies (bright yellow body &amp; red/blue fin edging) - unlike our drab NC rainwaters.&nbsp;&nbsp;Go on a weekday, otherwise it's jammed with kids&nbsp;tubing.&nbsp; Elassoma are further down&nbsp;the run where it's wider and slower.&nbsp; I get to FL every couple years, usually with my wife's family-in-New Smyrna Beach.&nbsp;&nbsp; We were just there last month, (unfortunately, for meeting up with you).&nbsp; Anyway, welcome to NANFA.&nbsp; (I'm also in the Badis group).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gerald Pottern</DIV>
<DIV>Hangin on the Neuse</DIV>
<DIV>Wake Forest NC</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:37:02 -0700 (PDT)<BR>From: David Sanchez &lt;<A href="http://us.f326.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=barbax2-in-yahoo.com&amp;YY=48091&amp;order=down&amp;sort=date&amp;pos=0&amp;view=a&amp;head=b"><FONT color=#003399>barbax2-in-yahoo.com</FONT></A>&gt;<BR>Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- collecting<BR><BR>Hi,<BR>Nice to have found this group. I am setting up a 110<BR>gallon native tank. I collect in the Wekiva river. I<BR>wanted to do a habitat tank with native plants,<BR>driftwood etc. There are darters, pygmy sunfish,<BR>Notropis, Killies etc etc. Nice to meet you all<BR><BR>Dave</DIV><p>
<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail for Mobile<br>
--0-342015627-1120659162=:23086--