Re: NANFA-L-- Questions from a new list member

Michael Lucas (psalm119.111-in-gmail.com)
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:49:43 -0700

I've collected Bluespotted Sunfish (protected in NY), redfin pickeral,
ironcolor shiners (protected in NY), creek chubsuckers, golden
shiners, shield darters, redbreast sunfish, margined madtoms, tadpole
madtoms and the last time with Norm a eight inch Bowfin.

Mike Lucas