Re: NANFA-L-- Habitat questions and more fish pictures

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:06:57 -0400

Sure, no problem, just come on down Hwy 231 and you're here. I'm probably
going out on another flame chub trip to Lauderdale County (NW corner of the
state) on Friday, July 28, if you have the day off. Other than that,
something in August may well come up.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A