Re: NANFA-L-- Texas Man Catches Fish With Human-Like Teeth

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:14:04 +0700

The red pacu [same genus as the black pacu {tambiqui} and grows
huge]raised in Southeast Asia [official alien......] eats everything.
In the river it will take meaty and live fish bait too. Here in muddy
river and aquaculture ponds these aliens seem not to be very tasty
compared to lots of other freshwater native species avaliable here in
Southeast Asia.

Tony