RE: NANFA-L-- low temps for exotics

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:17:20 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C571F7.FF82B1F7

Man, you're Mr. Question today :) =20
=20
Here's a citation that will probably do you dandy:
=20
Cold tolerance of tilapia species and hybrids
A. Cnaani, G.A.E. Gall and G. Hulata
Aquaculture International=20
Publisher: Springer Science+Business Media B.V., Formerly Kluwer =
Academic Publishers B.V.=20
ISSN: 0967-6120 (Paper) 1573-143X (Online)=20
DOI: 10.1023/A:1009299109614=20
Issue: Volume 8, Number 4=20

Date: July 2000=20
Pages: 289 - 298=20
=20
Do you have access to Ohio Link-in-the Zoo? I guess this really applies =
to everyone...
=20
What I always do when looking-in-the primary literature is go to =
http://scholar.google.com/ to find the citations I want to pursue, and =
then go through Ohio Link or equivalent (where I can now search on a =
title) to get the pdf. Many times, the Google Scholar puts you right on =
the pdf, so you don't have to even fuss with it, wether your part of a =
subscriber group or not. If you forget or loose this link, there's a =
link to it on the "More" link on the Google homepage. =20
=20
Let me know if you don't have access to this. I'll grab it for you when =
I'm-in-school tomorrow. I'd grab it now, but I haven't taken the time =
to figure out how to log in from el apartamento, and this doesn't seem =
to be a freebee.
=20
Todd
The Madness (tm)