NANFA-L-- Website request for Michiganers!

njz (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:42:50 -0400

Michigan fish guy looking for others to collect with. Read below. Feel free
to respond directly to Jim, however please either copy me or let me know that
you contacted him. Thanks.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216-661-6500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Wadkins
To: info-in-nanfa.org
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: Info request via NANFA.org

My name is Jim Wadkins. I have been collecting native fish in Michigan for
over 30 years. Can you tell me of any organizations or groups in the metro
Detroit area that do such things in groups? I would love to share knowledge
and experiences. Also, do you know of anyone looking for someone to
collect/ship species from Michigan waters for breeding/study purposes? Thank
you for your time. Jim , 810-333-2556