Re: NANFA-L-- Photos from Brays Bayou, Houston from Sunday

Dan Johnson (danjohns-in-io.com)
Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:34:09 -0500

Peter,

Yes, that fish does look similar to a pirate perch. But it has two
dorsal fins which should exclude that as a possibility. Plus it was
hanging out in open water, which would be uncharacteristic for a pirate
perch.

Did you ever look-in-the pics from my San Jacinto trip?

http://www.io.com/~danjohns/fish/san_jacinto.html

I'd like your opinion on the minnows-in-the top. Thanks again.

--Dan